Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamTech
Are you passionate about football and technology? This is your chance. At 433, we’re hiring an experienced UX/UI Designer
YOUR POSITION ON THE PITCH
As a UX/UI Designer at 433, you will be responsible for designing a strategic human centered process and delivering outcomes in an entrepreneurial environment. We're looking for UX/UI designers to join our team who have good instincts about what makes a product useful and well-loved by people. Your job is to understand the problem-space, generate insights, find the right opportunities and produce
well-reasoned solutions that facilitate the best possible user experiences, which have an impact on our business goals. Each day at 433 is an exciting one with many opportunities and a lot of room for personal growth.
- Own the entire product design process;
- Accountable for the usability of delivered solutions;
- Build wireframes and prototypes;
- Advocate for user-first thinking, sharing & challenging user insights across the board;
- Suggest improvements to the digital product design life cycle;
- Contribute to and facilitate design thinking and practice within your team.
YOUR PLAYER PROFILE
We are looking for bright passionate minds to come and join us. We want bold, daring, ambitious people who love bringing their creativity to life. Creativity comes in many forms and shapes, from business development to engineering, we want you to explore and create. We are the home of football. We are 433.
- Passionate about football, tech, and design;
- 2+ years experience as a key member of a UX/UI design team through the product development cycle;
- Experience with Scrum way of working;
- Proficient with Figma;
- Solid understanding of current native applications interaction patterns;
- Can demonstrate a strong, clean, and innovative design sense with a portfolio;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HCI, Human Factors, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent experience;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus;
- Have worked within the constraints of a design system.
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive benefits, such as a pension scheme;
- The opportunity to make huge impact at the biggest online football community in the world;
- Plenty of room for innovation and personal growth;
- A dynamic work environment with colleagues who share the same passion and dream;
- A game room where you can challenge your colleagues for foosball or pinpong;
- Daily lunch at the office.
WE ARE 433
Born out of a passion for the beautiful game, 433 is the embodiment of football culture. By positioning ourselves inside the locker room, we’ve become part of the team and the equal to the players. This gives us access to the best moments football has to offer. With more than 50 millions of followers worldwide and 5+ billion impressions per month, we are the home of football.
Mixing Ronaldo’s agility with Messi’s creativity and Lewandowski’s precision. That’s what our colleagues are: skilled professionals who know how to impact the game. 433 is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands with more than 30 employees representing 10 different nationalities.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply now!