Internship - Social Media Admin Women's Football
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsInternship
Are you a social media rockstar and have you always dreamed of being part of the 433 team and its 100+ million followers? Do you want to play a huge part in gaining visibility for Women's Football? This is your chance! We are looking for a Social Media Intern in Women's Football!
WE ARE 433
With more than 75 million followers and over 5 billion impressions generated per month, 433 is the Home of Football on social media. We are focused on creating and sharing the best football-related content on all platforms around the globe. Amongst our huge fanbase are over 15.000 professional football players including Cristiano Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappé and Erling Haaland. At our headquarters in Amsterdam we bring locker room fun to every football fan around the world.
YOUR POSITION ON THE PITCH
As a Social Media Intern at 433 you're part of the passionate content and social media team. This team is responsible for all content we share on social media platforms such as Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and Snapchat. Your main tasks include managing communities on several platforms and identifying and activating new social media functionalities and tools. You’re always on the lookout for news, goals, transfers, skills, e-sports and much more. You eat, sleep and breathe football, just like we do. With your creativity and out of the box mindset, you come up with new concepts of how 433 can interact with its millions of followers.
YOUR PLAYER PROFILE
We are looking for creative and ambitious students who believe in our story, love the beautiful game and share the same passion. Your profile:
- 3rd of 4th year Bachelor or Master student, marketing, creative business, new media (or equivalent);
- Extensive knowledge of several social media platforms;
- Knowledge of and affinity with women's football;
- Available for a fulltime internship, based in Amsterdam;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written;
- Passionate about football and social media;
- Flexible, creative and enthusiastic.
- A fun internship at the biggest online football community in the world;
- Good compensation and daily lunch;
- A dynamic work environment, where creativity and fun are key;
- The opportunity to kickstart your career.
Do you want to be part of 433's global growth? “Apply” below and who knows, see you soon!