Internship - Graphic Design
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsInternship
Are you a graphic design student and have you always dreamed of showcasing your skills for 433 and our 100+ million fans? Don't miss this opportunity! We are looking for Graphic Design Interns to join our team.
WE ARE 433
Born out of a passion for the beautiful game, 433 is the embodiment of football culture. By positioning ourselves inside the locker room, we’ve become part of the team and the equal to the players. This gives us access to the best moments football has to offer. With more than 100 millions of followers worldwide and 6+ billion impressions per month, we are the home of football.
Mixing Ronaldo’s agility with Messi’s creativity and Lewandowski’s precision. That’s what our colleagues are: skilled professionals who know how to impact the game. 433 is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands with more than 30 employees representing 10 different nationalities.
YOUR POSITION ON THE PITCH
As a Graphic Design Intern at 433 you're part of a passionate team with content creators and social media experts. This team is responsible for all content we share on our social media platforms such as 433, 433nl, 433esports, 433skills and Visubal. Your main tasks include creating the most unique football related visuals. From news, to gossip, jokes, games and e-sports. More importantly, you eat, sleep and breath football, like we do. When the new season starts, you have the latest updates to create awesome designs. With a professional and dedicated content creation team there is plenty of room to learn and to develop your skills.
YOUR PLAYER PROFILE
At 433, we're looking for ambitious students who believe in our story, have love for the game and share the same dream. This fast-paced and dynamic environment requires flexibility and a hands on mindset.
- 3rd of 4th year graphic design, multi media design, marketing student (or equivalent); Bachelor or Master student, marketing, communication, new media (or equivalent);
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud; mainly Photoshop and/or Illustrator;
- You have awesome portfolio;
- Available for a fulltime internship as of August/September (an earlier starting date is a plus);
- Excellent skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written;
- Passionate about football, graphic design and social media;
- Flexible, creative and enthusiastic;
- You're living in the The Netherlands.
- A fun internship at the home of football;
- Good compensation;
- A dynamic work environment, where creativity and ambition are key;
- Daily lunch at the office;
- The opportunity to develop your social media and ping pong skills.
Would you like to be part of the 433 team? Click on the 'apply' button.