HR Assistant - Juramy
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamHR
Do you eat, sleep and breathe football and would you like to assist in Human Resources for the biggest online football community in the world? You don’t wanna miss out on this one. 433 is looking for an HR Assistant.
WE ARE 433
Born out of a passion for the beautiful game, 433 is the embodiment of football culture. By positioning ourselves inside the locker room, we’ve become part of the team and equal to the players. This gives us access to the best moments football has to offer, moments that - before 433 - have never been available to the fans. With more than 100 million followers worldwide and 5+ billion impressions per month, we are the home of football.
Mixing Ronaldo’s agility with Messi’s creativity and Lewandowski’s precision. That’s what our content creators are: skilled professionals who know how to impact the game. All content created by 433 Studios is made for social media and designed to engage. Every content produced by 433 studios “is made for social media and designed to engage”.
YOUR POSITION ON THE FIELD
As HR Assistant at Juramy, you are the point of contact for HR-related questions from your (international) colleagues and you are responsible for fully processing all HR administration. You are part of the HR team, consisting of an HR Advisor, two Recruiters and an HR Manager. In addition, you will provide high quality service to the BALR stores, the colleagues in the logistics centre and the head office. You will learn an awful lot within an international scale-up and will also get a glimpse behind the scenes of three fast-growing brands (433, BALR., and Wannahaves).
- Taking care of the on- and offboarding of colleagues;
- First point of contact for all operational HR questions, allowing you to quickly learn a lot about HR laws and regulations and how to make them applicable in practice;
- Drawing up contracts and implementing personnel mutations in the HR system (HR2Day);
- Performing (preparatory) work for payroll administration; such as processing mutations and checking hours.
- Monitoring sick leave and managing maternity, parental and partner leave of employees;
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Specialist(s) in the recruitment process;
- Preparing reports and statements for HR data collection.
- Once the above work is completed, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to HR projects such as, a Bicycle Lease Plan or Employer Branding.
YOUR PLAYER PROFILE
As an HR Assistant at Juramy, you are a real go-getter and know exactly how to set the right priorities. It is important that you feel at home in a scale-up environment.
- You are attending college or university or are in the process of completing your studies, preferably in the field of HRM, Psychology, Business Administration or similar;
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in an HR role (this may also be in the form of internships)
- It is an advantage if you already have experience with an administration system;
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
- You have the ability to carry out multiple tasks and deadlines in an organised manner and with an eye for detail;
- You have strong social skills, you bring positivity, humour and energy;
- You're a real teamplayer;
- You are ambitious, eager to learn and able to pick up work quickly.
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive pension scheme;
- A versatile role within a young team with ambitious, enthusiastic colleagues at our head office in Amsterdam.
- Being part of a fast-growing and innovative organisation;
- Plenty of room for own initiatives and the opportunity to further develop yourself as an HR professional;
- It is also possible to fill this role as a side job alongside your studies.
- A game room with FIFA, table tennis, table football and many more games to challenge your colleagues;
- Daily lunch at the office;
- Monthly business updates, parties and get-togethers to celebrate our successes.
Juramy was founded in 2013 and is the parent company of BALR., 433 and Wannahaves. BALR. is an international lifestyle brand known for our high-quality fashion, travel products and accessories. With more than 100 million followers worldwide, 433 is home of football on social media. With social media in its DNA, Wannahaves helps various A-brands with their social media strategies and content creation.
Do you want to be part of 433's global growth? “Apply” below and who knows, see you soon!