Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam
Do you eat, sleep and breathe football and would you like to play a leading role in bringing 433’s football stories to 75+ millions of fans worldwide? You don’t wanna miss out on this one. 433 is looking for a Finance Assistant.
WE ARE 433
Born out of a passion for the beautiful game, 433 is the embodiment of football culture. By positioning ourselves inside the locker room, we’ve become part of the team and equal to the players. This gives us access to the best moments football has to offer, moments that - before 433 - have never been available to the fans. With more than 80 millions of followers worldwide and 5+ billion impressions per month, we are the home of football.
Mixing Ronaldo’s agility with Messi’s creativity and Lewandowski’s precision. That’s what our content creators are: skilled professionals who know how to impact the game. All content created by 433 Studios is made for social media and designed to engage. Every content produced by 433 studios “is made for social media and designed to engage”.
YOUR POSITION ON THE FIELD
As Finance Assistant you will support the finance department of Juramy. With our brands BALR., Wannahaves and 433, we are a scale-up that continues to grow significantly internationally. To ensure that the business can achieve that growth, a strong financial backbone is essential. In this role, you will report to the Head of Finance and work closely with your other Finance colleagues. You will deal with a wide variety of activities and as a result you will learn a lot about the finance field. By combining multiple tasks, you will learn to prioritize and as you gain more knowledge, you will be given more responsibility. Tasks will include:
- Preparation of invoices;
- Accounts receivable;
- Accounts payable;
- Processing bank payments;
- Assisting in month-end closing;
- Optimizing workflows, policies and procedures.
YOUR PLAYER PROFILE
At 433 we are looking for a proactive finance talent. With your passion for finance you are eager to make your first or second relevant step in the future field. It is important that you feel at home in a fast paced and dynamic environment of an international scale-up. You will have many responsibilities and are not afraid to show your assertiveness. You're the ideal candidate if:
- You are in the final phase of an HBO or WO education in the direction of finance, accountancy, economics or similar;
- You live in Amsterdam;
- At least one year of relevant experience, gained during an internship or side job;
- You have extensive knowledge of Excel;
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English both verbally and in writing;
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills;
- You are a team-player with an eye for detail;
- You are available immediately or in the short term for 2 or 3 days per week.
- A challenging and relevant job where you will learn a lot about your field;
- The opportunity to grow into a full-time position within the organization;
- Being part of a fast growing and innovative scale-up;
- Young and ambitious colleagues who share the same goals;
- A game room where you can challenge your colleagues to a game of table tennis or table soccer;
- Daily lunch.
Do you want to be part of 433's global growth? “Apply” below and who knows, see you soon!