Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamOperations
WE ARE 433
Every day we bring millions of football lovers closer to their favourite clubs and players with our platform. We listen to our audience to find new ways to bring them closer to their beloved game of football.
We are looking for bright passionate minds to come and join us. We want bold, daring, ambitious people who love bringing their creativity to life. Creativity comes in many forms and shapes, from business development to engineering, we want you to explore and create.
We are the home of football. We are 433.
YOUR POSITION ON THE PITCH
433 is going one step further by building its own platform, the 433 mobile and web app will truly be a place where football lovers can get their daily dose of football. Whether it being the latest transfer news, live scores, to the hottest virals and most exclusive behind the scenes, 433 will provide its fans with it all in one place.
To be able to give our users what they want we need you to create a network of content creators for the 433 platform. From writers, to video creators, to visual designers, all talented football loving creators should join us in the 433 creator community, and it will be your mission to make it happen!
So excited to learn more about what you will be doing? Then keep on reading.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Growing and managing the football content creators community across the world
Ensuring high-quality content from our creators
Managing and analysing the content publication and performance from the creators on our app
Staying up to date with the latest trends and news in football
Together with the product team, work on new feature ideas for the app
Together with the studio's team, work on new content ideas for the app
Work with the partnerships team to create branded content with the creators
Create and maintain the editorial calendar together with the 433 editorial team
YOUR PLAYER PROFILE
- 1-2 years experience in social media, marketing, partnerships
- Fluent in English and preferably a second language
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
Nice to have:
Experience with influencer marketing
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive benefits, such as unlimited days off;
- The opportunity to make huge impact at the biggest online football community in the world;
- The ability to show your designs to millions of people all over the world;
- Plenty of room for innovation and personal growth;
- A dynamic work environment with colleagues who share the same passion and dream;
- A game room where you can challenge your colleagues for foosball or pinpong;
- Daily lunch at the office.